5-Axis CNC and CNC Lathes
With our industry leading staff of highly qualified engineers, designers, draftsmen, fabricators, machinists, project managers,
and wiremen, PSStech can provide turnkey solutions with efficient turnaround, while adhering to industry quality standards.
Operating in our state-of-the-art fabrication center in Warrior, Alabama, our dedicated team is committed to the process of
troubleshooting new ideas and implementing creative, new approaches.
The benefit of working with the PSStech Manufacturing/Prototyping team is that we can quickly deliver prototype displays and
small trial production runs that allow our clients to experiment before placing an order for a mass production quantity.
Our Manufacturing/Prototyping process includes:
- CAD drawings for necessary manufacturing and GD&T communication requirements
- Computer Aided Engineering & Analysis for parts and assemblies
- Small Production Runs
- First Article Proof of Concept
- CNC 5-Axis Milling
- CNC Turning
- Plasma Cutting
- Hand Fabrication
- 3D Printing - Metal & Composite
- Handheld Einscan Scanner - for fit & orientation shadowed custom designs
- SolidWorks & Fusion 360 - software platforms that can be used to design & help create CAD/CAM/CAE based products
PSStech's Working Envelopes/Machinery Specifications
- Haas UMC-750/SS w/B Axis & C Axis for 5th Axis Machining - 30" x 20" x 20"
- Bridgeport Mill - 36" x 12" x 16"
- SuperMax LG1667 - 9" x 60"
- Haas TL-2 - 16" x 48"
- Automated CNC Plasma Cutting System; EZCut CNC - 5ft x 10ft
- 3D Printing:
- Markforged - X7 Composite Printer - Materials: Nylon White & Onyx w/Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, & HSHT Fiberglass as reinforcement materials.
- Markforged - Mark X Metal Printer w/Wash - Materials: 17-4PH Stainless Steel, & H13 Tool Steel; Envelope of Min Box (0.110" x 0.110" x 0.067"), Max Overhang of 45deg unsupported, Min. Hole Dia. Of 0.059" @ 0.039" deep, Min. Cylindrical Boss Dia. Of 0.118" - Max Part Size defined by Sinter 1 Envelope.
- Markforged - Sinter 1 for finishing Metal Parts; Envelope of 9.25" Long x 2.69" Wide x 2.58" Tall (Flat) or 3.19" Tall (Radial)