POWER SYSTEM SENTINEL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC (PSStech) is an enigneering services and manufacturing compay classified as a small business.
Our senior technical staff has more than one hundred years combined knowledge in design, protection, and analysis of electrical power
systems. Born out of a need to protect the nuclear industry, PSStech was founded to provide nuclear generating stations with a novel
approach to protecting transformers against open phase conditions.
Based on collaborative research with Electric Power Research Institute, PSStech conceptualized, designed, manufactured, and commissioned
more than one hundred Open Phase Portection Systems in the course of four years to meet the industry's commitment to the NRC. These systems
currently monitor transformers in forty percent of operating US Nuclear Plants.
- Highly competent and experienced personnel including PhD and licensed professional engineers
- Quality Program commensurate with ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50 Appendix B, and CSA N299
- Certified Project Managers
- Field Personnel experienced in vast working environments including Nuclear Facilities, Electric Power Substations, and Industrial Plants
- Manufacturing capabilities including fabrication, wiring, and complete testing